The main objectives of international meetings are:
- The joint exercise of observing the sky – in any country astronomical objects are located at a different height above the horizon and there are different environmental conditions resulting from the geographical location. Each time you complete the course collected measurements, observations and the pictures will be developed by international groups of students and the resurrection joint student work products.
- Workshops, field recording – the creation of film and photographic reports from international teams work which will be used to create a guide containing lesson plans sciences;
- Participation in conferences, lectures and other events organized in collaboration with academics, local authorities partner schools and the local community (students, teachers, parents and other stakeholders) on the subject of the project and the dissemination of its results and Erasmus +;
- Participation in scientific tours to learn about the natural environment and cultural heritage of regions of partner schools;
- Exchange of experience of teachers in the field of youth work, getting to know the functioning of schools and organizations working to improve the qualifications of teachers.
- 1st TRANSNATIONAL MEETING, GORLICE, POLAND,19TH-21ST OCTOBER 2015
- 2nd TRANSNATIONAL MEETING, SENTJUR, SLOVENIA, 6TH-8TH JUNE 2017
- 1st SHORT TERM EXCHANGE OF GROUPS OF STUDENTS, ŠENTJUR, SLOVENIA, 25th – 30th NOVEMBER 2015
- 2nd SHORT TERM EXCHANGE OF GROUPS OF STUDENTS, GORLICE, POLAND 4th-8th APRIL 2016
- 3rd SHORT TERM EXCHANGE OF GROUPS OF STUDENTS, GRANADILLA DE ABONA, TENERIFE, SPAIN, 23rd-28th OCTOBER 2016
- 4th SHORT TERM EXCHANGE OF GROUPS OF STUDENTS, GRANADILLA DE ABONA, TENERIFE, SPAIN, 13th-17th FEBRUARY 2017
- 5th SHORT TERM EXCHANGE OF GROUPS OF STUDENTS, GRANADILLA DE ABONA, TENERIFE, SPAIN, 3rd-7th APRIL 2017
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This site reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.