- A25: making presentations about partner schools, towns and regions
- Students will prepare those presentation with pictures taken during project meetings.
- Each student who will want to attend at the project’s meetings will have to prepare portfolios who will contain presentations of partners’ schools, towns and countries.
- Presentation of Slovenia
- Presentation of Šentjur
- Presentation of Franjo Malgaj Primary School from Šentjur, Slovenia
Presentation of School & Sentjur & Slovenia:
- Sentjur by Oana J
- Valentin P portofoliu-Erasmusplus
- Sentjur Gabi D
- Šentjur Slovenia Claudia C
- Šentjur Luiza C
- Sentjur Bianka N
- Sentjur-Slovenia by Adina P
- Slovenia by Paula C.
- Presentation of Poland
- Presentation of Gorlice
- Presentation of I Liceum Ogolnoksztalcace im. Marcina Kromera from Gorlice, Poland
Presentation of School & Gorlice & Poland
- Poland-GORLICE Luiza C
- Gorlice Bianka N
- Poland by Adina P.
- 23 Gorlice Adina P
- Gorlice-Presentation Vali P
- Gorlice by Paula C.
- Poland by Paula C.
Presentation of Spain
Presentation of San Isidro-Granadilla de Abona
Presentation of IES Magallanes from Granadilla de Abona, Spain
Presentation of Turkey
Presentation of Gaziantep
Presentation of Mustafa Gürbüz Necat Bayel Anadolu Lisesi from Gaziantep, Turkey
Presentation of Romania
Presentation of Pecica and “Gheorghe Lazăr” Highschool Pecica, Romania
Presentation of School & Pecica & Romania
- Pecica Luiza C
- Pecica Bianka N
- Pecica by Paula C.
- Liceul-Teoretic by N. Bianka
- Gheorghe Lazar High School Pecica Luiza C
- Romania Luiza C
- Romania Bianka N
- Romania by Adina P
- Romania by Paula C.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This site reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.